THE CONTEST IS OVER! THANKS FOR ENTERING!
I’m excited to be one of eight authors sponsoring a giveaway just in time for the holiday season. While you run around shopping for gifts, preparing yummy foods, wrapping presents, and getting into the holiday spirit, treat yourself with a chance to win thirteen YA e-books, running the gamut from fantasy to paranormal to suspense to sci-fi and more. The same winner will also take home a pair of Storiarts writing gloves featuring text and images from Laini Taylor’s fantastical book Strange the Dreamer! The e-books you could win include:
- Beyond the Ever Reach and Beneath the Guarding Stars (Mortality books 1-2) by Everly Frost
- Phoenix Descending and Paragon Rising (Curse of the Phoenix books 1-2) by Dorothy Dreyer
- Deception So Deadly (Deception So book 1) by Clara Kensie
- The Daughters of Morrigan (Souls Out of Ireland book 1) by Annie Cosby
- Soulmated and Fighting Fate (Joining of Souls books 1-2) by Shaila Patel
- Undefined (The Elemental Saga book 1) by Jessica Ruddick
- Fourth World (The Iamos Trilogy 1) and Cheerleaders from Planet X by Lyssa Chiavari
- Fangs & Fins (Blood, Bloom, & Water book 1) and Nobody’s Goddess (The Never Veil book 1) by Amy McNulty
To enter, follow the links in the Rafflecopter to sign up for each sponsoring author’s newsletter individually. Earn bonus entries by following the authors on Amazon and/or Bookbub or by Tweeting a message, the latter of which you can do once a day during the contest’s entry period.
Enter via the Rafflecopter here!
This contest is open internationally from December 1st through December 14th, 2018. One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter’s random selection process. After being contacted with the news that they’ve won, the winner must provide their shipping address to receive the writing gloves and e-mail address to receive the e-books. Storiarts is not a sponsor of this contest. Information collected for newsletter sign-ups will never be used for any other reason other than sending newsletters. Unsubscribe individually from newsletters at any time.